Board of Directors
OHRSA is managed by a Board of Directors comprised of Association members. The association’s membership nominates candidates and elects the Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting. Each Board member serves for a term of two years. After two years they can seek re-election.
The Board is made up of a President, Secretary/Treasurer, and six Directors.
The current Directors are:
- Paul Edwards, Vice President – Sales and Marketing, VitalAire Canada – President
- Lyndsey Ross, Owner, Absolute Respiratory – Secretary/Treasurer
- Doug Fines, President, MED-E-OX Mobility in Motion – Director
- Geoff Patton, Vice President of Operations, Homestead Oxygen and Medical Equipment – Director
- Kelly O’Donnell, Managing Partner, InspiAIR Inc. – Director
- Michael Sharp, Chief Executive Officer, FPM Solutions Managing Partner, InspiAIR Inc. – Director
- Ron Campbell, Vice President Operations, Resolute Health Inc. – Director
- Shane Walsh, Homecare Director Canada, Medigas – Director
In addition to the Board of Directors, OHRSA retains a Government Relations Consultant and Policy Advisor to assist with the Association’s outreach and advocacy to government:
- Paul Pellegrini – Government Relations Consul
- Mario Tino – Policy Advisor